Sacramental Records Request

Request your Records

Parish members or non-parishioners who are looking for a record of a sacrament that you or your children received at Holy Trinity may request sacrament records by contacting the parish office.

Common requests for sacramental records include:

  • Baptismal Certificate
  • First Communion
  • Confirmation
  • Marriage Certificate

If you are a current Holy Trinity parishioner, but received your sacrament(s) elsewhere, you will have to contact the parish where you received your sacrament(s) for copies of your records.

To request a copy of your sacramental records from Holy Trinity you may call our parish office or use the online form below.


Sacramental Records Request Form

First Name Last Name

Street Address Street Address Line 2 City State/Province Postal/Zip Code Country

BaptismReconciliationFirst Holy CommunionConfirmationWedding/Marriage Certificate