July 5 – 9 2020 5 – 9 de julio de 2020
Christ the King, a faith-sharing community, provides Summer Academy, a Religious Education Program for children (grades 1 through 8).
- This program offers our children the opportunity to share in our Catholic heritage, rich in scripture, liturgy, doctrine, and tradition in a completely immersive environment.
- Please note that we do NOT offer a traditional fall/ winter program.
- This program is opened to registered to all parishioners in grades K through 8. Children entering Kindergarten grade in September 2021 are eligible. Attendance each day is required…..early dismissals are not permitted.
- Families must be registered parishioners of Christ the King Parish (restrictions do apply). Registrations will be accepted by mail and in-person during regular business hours Monday through Friday until February 28th.
- NEW STUDENTS must present original Baptism and Communion certificates (if applicable). We are unable to accept a registration for new students without the sacrament certificates.
- Early Bird registration fees are available in January and February to students with completed Passport Cards. Early Bird fees are $100 per child, and $250 for a family of 3 or more children, plus sacrament fees when applicable. A completed Passport Card includes a minimum of 5 stamps from attending 5 Passport Events.
- Students without completed Passport Cards or registrations received after February 28th will be charged the full rate of $150 per child; or $400 for a family of 3 or more, plus sacrament fees, when applicable.
- Payment is expected at the time of registration; however, a 50% deposit of the total due will be accepted, with payment in full due by March 31, 2021.
- Registration forms submitted with a completed Passport Card will be given priority status – all others will be processed after February 28 in the order in which they are received